Thursday 12 August 2010

The Worst Men Hair Styles Ever

OK, Well, cal me strange or whatever but these are the worst ever hair styles to be seen on a man.Lets GO:

1. The Classic Girly-Man:  Floppy Fringe, Straightened Hair, Possibly dyed or hi-lighted and layered in a girly way, seriously man or woman? Men should be MANLY , Hair included. I see this hair style so much its starting to bug me.





2. The Blonde Dye Girlly man: Simular to the girly man style but always dyed blonde with possible roots showing. Its Ugly and gay and NOT MANLY. Seen on Lloyd Daniels.





3. The Old Skin-Head: Ugh, This is just old and well, EGH. It makes men look older and wrinkly-er !Ruins a good man, like Hugh Jackman for example.









4. Bald. Says it all really. Bald. Gross.









Hmmmm.....There are WAY more but I`m too lazy to find them. Well now I`ve had my moan, lets see whats hot!


1. The Rock-star long natural: Natural and nice. OK so, I like long haired guys GET OVER IT ALREADY! Haha, this was "IN" In the 80`s but I still think its really cool, Its totally non-girly and wild and yeah, I like it, Yeah, I like 80`s rock XD....... 




2. The Modern-day Jovi:  What can I say? Its not long but its too long to be short and it ROCKS! Its natural-looking and MANLY!





3. The WOLVERINE: Like Wolverine in Xmen Origins, this hair style is natural and probably not even brushed. If I ever end up with a man whose prized possesion is straighteners and a hair brush, shoot me. pleaze.  Its touseled and not manicured into place.



4. The Gypsy:  Like Casey James from American Idol, country-boy style. Messy hair rules!!!!! (Not that his hair is messy or anything..) Not dyed, straightened, geled, whatever......... Its natural and LONG and you know about me and long-haird men now, don`t you............

1 comment: